Kurt Hummeldorf, DMD-PC
Dr. Kurt Hummeldorf received his DMD dental degree from the University of Louisville in 1991. He completed his residency in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Virginia 2001. Dr. Hummeldorf has been a board certified Oral Surgeon since 2003. He retired as a Captain after 23 years in the United States Navy. His last ten years of service were spent teaching oral surgery residents at Bethesda/Walter Reed and Balboa Naval Hospital, where he cared for patients with complex oral and facial surgical needs. During his Naval career, he completed multiple Humanitarian Missions, as an Oral surgeon, Lead Medical planner and Triage officer. His most rewarding mission was in support of USNS Mercy hospital ship, Indonesian Tsunami Support. Dr. Hummeldorf continues his community services by donating his time working with UCSD Pre Dental society, free dental clinics and Point Loma Nazarene University Pre Health Adjunct Faculty. Dr. Hummeldorf is also an in office anesthesia examiner for state of California Dental Board and one of 27 Oral Surgeons permitted to perform Facial Cosmetic Surgery by the CDB.
Dr. Hummeldorf listens with kindness to each patient and he is a talented and experienced surgeon.
Kurt Hummeldorf, DMD-PC
Patient Review By Tanne4 G
Feelin 4 teeth lighter, feelin good
- Tanne4 G
Patient Review By Da'Javonn P
I appreciate all the help and care I received from every staff member I came in contact with!
- Da'Javonn P
Patient Review By Carrissa G
Amazing staff and friendly! Great customer service.
- Carrissa G
Patient Review By Kennedy Lovato
Everyone was so helpful and caring! I highly recommended Dr Hummeldorf and his staff.
- Kennedy Lovato
Patient Review By Andrea
Thanks for all the guidance and easy access to schedule appoitmnets.
Patient Review By Savannah V
Very nice people and very safe 🙂
- Savannah V
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology (NDBA)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- California Dental Society of Anesthesia (CDSA)
- San Diego County Dental Society (SDCDS)
- American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certified 2003
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Board Certified 2005