Travis Scholer, DMD
Oral Surgeon in San Diego
Dr. Travis Scholer completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Nevada Las Vegas in Biology in 2009. Realizing his passion for the field of surgery, he completed his master’s degree in biomedical sciences prior to earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) from Midwestern University in Glendale Arizona, graduating as class valedictorian (Suma Cum Laude) in 2015. He then went on to complete a 4-year residency program at The University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, where he earned his specialty certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2019.
He is excited to serve the San Diego community while also continuing to serve his country as an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in the United States Navy.
Dr. Scholer is married with three children, they enjoy spending time in the outdoors hiking, surfing, scuba diving, hunting, fishing, and traveling. Dr. Scholer also enjoys extreme sports, MMA, and supporting his favorite sports teams.
Certification and Licensure
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | 2021 – present
- California State Dental Board Licensure | 2021 – present
- Nevada State Dental Board Licensure | 2021 – present
- Arizona State Dental Board Licensure | 2021 – present
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery | Active
- American Dental Association | Active
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia | Active